A tiny Samoa airline is giving passengers a big reason to lose weight: Tickets sold not by the seat, but by the kilogram. Samoa Air plans to start pricing its first international flights based on the weight of passengers and their bags.
Southwest Airlines Co. has announced discounts of up to 40 percent on some fares through mid-February.
Social media has changed the way we shop, date and even find a new job. Now, it’s about to change the way we fly.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing