After attacking American Airlines for his treatment on a flight earlier this week, Alec Baldwin compared the Fort Worth-based airline to riding a Dallas-based bus company.
Fort Worth- based American Airlines has escalated its legal fight with a leading ticket-reservations system by accusing Sabre Holdings Corp. of organizing a boycott of American by travel agents.
An American Airlines flight bound for Washington D.C. from DFW Airport was canceled Wednesday before ever leaving the ground. It happened after a “security event” occurred and two men were removed from the plane.
The last moments Ricci Wheatley and Robin Opperman shared with their father were valuable ones. The sisters, though, say the almost missed the chance to say goodbye.
The government will delay some airline consumer-protection rules for several months after airline groups said they needed more time to prepare for the changes.
American Airlines is expected to announce Wednesday a major order of new planes that could put pressure on other airlines to upgrade their fleets.
Latest DFW News
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus