If you live in Texas chances are you’ve traveled through Dallas Love Field Airport. CBS 11 News got to go behind the scenes to get a firsthand look at everything from the command center, to baggage handling and an airplane cockpit.
The shares will stop trading before the opening bell next Thursday. The delisting includes AMR common stock and some company-issued notes.
Southwest Airlines says production will start this week on a TLC television series that will provide a behind-the-scenes look at air travel.
For most of us, the romance of flight is long gone — lost to September 11 and the hard-set memories of jets crashing into buildings.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Young Red Wings Have Evened Series With Blackhawks
- If Henrik Lundqvist Is Anything But Great, Rangers Won’t Stand Any Chance Vs. Bruins
- Garbage Truck Wreck Injures Two
- Magic Try To Follow Howard Trade With Lottery Luck
- Built To Win Now, Knicks Didn’t Get Close
- Spurs Rout Grizzlies 105-83 In West Finals Opener
- Wizards’ Bradley Beal On Derrick Rose: ‘I Think He’s Scared’
- Heat Prepare To Take On Pacers