If you live in Texas chances are you’ve traveled through Dallas Love Field Airport. CBS 11 News got to go behind the scenes to get a firsthand look at everything from the command center, to baggage handling and an airplane cockpit.
The shares will stop trading before the opening bell next Thursday. The delisting includes AMR common stock and some company-issued notes.
Southwest Airlines says production will start this week on a TLC television series that will provide a behind-the-scenes look at air travel.
For most of us, the romance of flight is long gone — lost to September 11 and the hard-set memories of jets crashing into buildings.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing