American Airlines says it has repaired 42 of 48 planes that were pulled aside and inspected because the seats could come loose.
There are new developments with American Airlines and the problems with loose seats on three flights, including one headed to DFW Airport. CBS 11 News has learned a second round of voluntarily inspections will be conducted.
Southwest Airlines Co. and its AirTran Airways subsidiary have launched a sale that includes fall flights starting at $99 per round trip.
Just when you thought airlines had exhausted options for passenger fees—think again. Many airlines are now charging for window and aisle seats—dubbing them ‘preferred’ seating.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Hoops Controversy In University Park
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2
- Aryan Brotherhood Founder Says Gang Never Targeted Law Enforcement
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Police Bust North Dallas Prostitution Ring
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision
- Texas Senate Debating Abortion Restrictions Bill