The City of Bedford is working to remove blighted buildings from around the municipality, and one key structure started coming down on Wednesday morning.
Saturday night crews will begin moving traffic lanes so that drivers on eastbound 183, will exit to the right to get on northbound 121, instead of exiting left.
A woman working at a Denny’s restaurant in Irving was hospitalized early Tuesday morning after allegedly being stabbed by her husband. The victim is in serious, but stable condition.
Three people were hurt after a car flew off the Airport Freeway in North Richland Hills early Wednesday morning, landing in the parking lot of a hotel.
The North Tarrant Express project spans almost 13.5 miles through Hurst, Euless and Bedford. The completion date can’t come soon enough for some business along the project route.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado