Al Hill III
A special prosecutor from North Texas will investigate whether the Dallas County district attorney committed contempt of court when he wouldn’t testify to allegations that his office improperly prosecuted an oil fortune heir.
A Wichita Falls judge will decide whether to order a punishment for the Dallas County district attorney after he was declared in contempt of court by another judge.
According to a published report, embattled Dallas County District Attorney Craig Watkins could be the subject of an FBI investigation.
Dallas County District Attorney Craig Watkins has said little publicly Friday, following a stinging court defeat, including being held in contempt of court.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Romo Removes A Cyst From His Back – But Not The Monkey
- Clippers Head Coach Vinny Del Negro Out After 3 Seasons
- No Love Lost Between Pacers & Heat
- Severe Weather Moving Across North Texas
- Cowboys’ DeMarco Talks About Hamstring Issue
- Strength Of OK Twister Upgraded, Search For Survivors Continues
- Summer Wedding Planning
- AP Source: Jordan Changing Team Name To Hornets