The newspapers that are not endorsing President Barack Obama are extremely brave. They are to be positively recognized for their courage to stand up against the onslaught of the liberal media which refuses to speak in the best interest of the country as the presidential election nears.
There were so many blatant signs of Obama-favored bias displayed by CNN political correspondent Candy Crowley that one scarcely knows where to begin. She caused the difference between Romney’s huge win in the first debate and his extremely narrow win in the second.
Obamacare and Romneycare are so associated with President Barack Obama and former Mass. Gov. Mitt Romney that each took time to field a question about their namesake plan and health care in the CBS Local Presidential Forum.
With Americans watching the nearing of the date September 11, 2012 on the calendar for weeks – if not months – and dreading the stark reality that something disastrous may happen to innocent Americans again, the president and his political cronies refused to believe what happened.
CBS News reported Tuesday that YouTube has been blocked in both Bangladesh and Pakistan, in order to prevent further viewing of the 14-minute trailer for “The Innocence of Muslims.”
As the liberal American press and ultra-liberal bloggers inundate the Internet and newsprints with criticisms of what Mitt Romney, the GOP presidential challenger to President Barack Obama, said about Obama during the Libyan attacks and murders, throngs of foreign press and few American outlets tell the real story involved with the White House’s role in the incidents that we now know could have been prevented.
UTA Associate Professor Brent Sasley suggests Americans understand that we do not have the influence it once had.
Tonight, when Vice President Biden and President Obama address the country the question before them is an obvious one: are we better off than we were four years ago? The answer is equally obvious: YES!
News broke on Monday of what is being called “Obama’s kill list” of terrorists targeted in drone attacks around the globe. President Obama is playing the final role of decider in the Pentagon’s campaign to […]
On a recent Friday afternoon, Muslims filed into an Arlington mosque – men on the first floor, women on the second – and prayed for peace as the 10-year anniversary of terror approached.
The sister of the Naval officer who led the mission on the Osama bin Laden compound may have been worried when her brother joined the SEALs years ago, but she “wasn’t surprised at all” that he was asked to lead the important mission.
The father of a Wylie soldier killed in Afghanistan last month said he’s glad Osama bin Laden is gone, but that it probably would not have saved his sons life if it happened earlier.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Group Says Airline Merger Would Reduce Competition
- AMA Classifying Obesity As A Disease May Open Up Treatment Options
- CDC: HPV Vaccine Reduced Disease Rates in Teen Girls by 56 Percent
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: June 19
- Dirk Nowitzki Dines With President Obama In Berlin
- Appeal Seeks To Halt Dallas County Woman’s Execution
- Four Keys For Bruins In Game 4 Of Stanley Cup Final
- Boy Scouts Appeal Texas Order To Turn Over Abuse Files