FC Dallas is bringing back former All-Star forward Kenny Cooper in a trade with the New York Red Bulls.
Nelson Cruz’s $16 million, two-year contract with the Texas Rangers calls for the AL championship series MVP to receive a $500,000 signing bonus and salaries of $5 million this year and $10.5 million in 2013.
Adrian Beltre will begin a rehab assignment Monday with Triple-A Round Rock. The third baseman hopes to be back in the lineup in a few days.
Texas Rangers right-hander Alexi Ogando was named to the AL All-Star team by Major League Baseball on Sunday as a replacement for New York Yankees left-hander C.C. Sabathia.
Jacoby Ellsbury has narrowed the gap on Josh Hamilton in fan voting for the final starting spot in the American League outfield at the All-Star game.
Former All-Star goalie Ed Belfour has been elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame in his first year of eligibility, joining Doug Gilmour, Mark Howe and Joe Nieuwendyk as the newest class of inductees.
The Texas Rangers announced today that former pitcher Kenny Rogers has been elected as the 14th member of the Texas Rangers Baseball Hall Of Fame.
Latest DFW News
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit