Boy With Dairy Allergy Dies After School Allegedly Fed Him Grilled CheeseA preschool in New York was shut down after a 3-year-old boy died following an allergic reaction.
Tick That Triggers Red Meat Allergy Spreading Across U.S.The tick species is most present in the southeastern U.S., but lately has been spreading north up the East Coast and into the Midwest.
Pharmacist Saves Man Having Food AllergyAn Illinois man has a local pharmacist to thank for thinking fast when he ran into her store experiencing an allergic reaction.
Mylan Says It Will Expand Programs That Lower EpiPen CostsMylan, now in the crosshairs over severe price hikes for its EpiPen, says it will expand programs that lower out-of-pocket costs by as much as half.
Trader Joe's Recalling Dark Chocolate Covered Honey GrahamsOfficials with the grocery chain Trader Joe's has issued a recall of their store branded Dark Chocolate Covered Honey Grahams with Sea Salt.
NCIS Star Pauley Perrette Issues Hair Dye Health Warning After Severe Allergic ReactionNCIS actress Pauley Perrette is warning fans about the dangers of hair dye after suffering a severe allergic reaction to her trademark ink-black color.
Dallas Residents Urged To Get Checked For Mercury ExposureThe City of Dallas is urging some residents near a local park to get checked for possible mercury exposure.
Texas Football Player, 12, Dies After Ant Bites A 12-year-old boy died after apparently having a severe allergic reaction to ant bites he suffered while warming up during halftime of a Texas middle school football game.
Insect Experts Offer Advice If Swarmed By Bees -- Run!It seems every year, around this time you hear about someone being seriously injured or killed after being attacked by killer bees. According to entomologists, the bees will attack if they feel it's necessary to defend their territory.
Tick Bite Causes Potentially-Deadly Allergic Reaction To Meat For Coppell ManWhen Aldon Rutherford spends time at his ranch he comes home with good memories, beautiful pictures and, last August, two tick bites.