Allied Pilots Assocation
The U.S. Supreme Court has cleared the way for a union-representation vote among passenger-service agents at American Airlines.
Pilots at American Airlines will vote again on whether to approve a contract offer from the company, which has been operating under bankruptcy protection for nearly a year.
After flying in to try to re-start contract negotiations with American Airlines, today the Allied Pilots Assn board of directors walked out of their offices and went home.
A federal bankruptcy judge is blocking American Airlines from temporarily setting pay and contract rules for its pilots.
The Allied Pilots Association has forced out its president hours after pilots overwhemingly rejected the last, best contract offer from American Airlines.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Police Bust North Dallas Prostitution Ring
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision
- Texas Senate Debating Abortion Restrictions Bill
- What’s More Likely?
- Jason Parks Of Baseball Prospectus With Ben & Skin
- Ben & Skin Review ‘This Is The End’
- Rangers GM Jon Daniels With Ben & Skin