Allied Pilots Union
The American Airlines’ pilots union approved a plan that could ultimately lead to a merger between American and US Airways inside bankruptcy.
The union representing American Airlines pilots sent its members a strongly worded letter, a few days before voting begins on the airline’s new contract offer.
The Allied Pilots Association board of directors voted late Friday morning to send its 8,000 members the deal in principle struck with American Airlines. The final count was 12-4 in favor of presenting the offer.
With American Airlines canceling dozens of flights every day, passengers with fall travel plans are confronting an inconvenient question: Should they avoid the nation’s third-largest carrier because labor strife might cause delays and cancelations?
As the battle rages on between American Airlines and its pilots, the company issues an apology to its customers regarding “recent operational challenges.”
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Oklahoma Twister Leaves Stories Of Heartbreak & Hope
- Amber Alert Discontinued For 9-Month-Old Girl
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant: ‘I Found Myself’
- Knicks Unsure About Stoudemire’s Role