Manager Says Chyna Died From Accidental OverdoseFormer wrestling star Chyna died after an accidental overdose of a prescription sleeping pill and a tranquilizer, her manager said on Wednesday. "It's a 98 percent certainty and 2 percent speculation," Anthony Anzaldo said.
FDA To Drugmakers: Lower Doses For Sleeping PillsThe makers of Ambien and similar sleeping pills will be required to lower the dosage of their drugs due to studies suggesting patients face a higher risk of injury due to morning drowsiness.
Ambien Greggo Emailed New SchoolYou've heard the stories, even the audio, of Ambien Greggo in action from RAGE - but now he's branched out to the New School morning show.
The Return Of Ambien GreggoApparently Jenn-o got a new pill container and things got out of hand because Greggo took his nighttime med's during the day. So it's time for the return of Ambien Greggo on RAGE.