Tom Lavoie glanced toward a dumpster, with its door left open and saw an American flag, crumpled amid the trash.
A flag that was all but destroyed at Ground Zero during the 9/11 attack was on display at the Illinois veteran’s hospital shorten after news of the terror leader’s death was announced.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado