Attorneys for former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura asked a federal judge to allow his defamation lawsuit against slain “American Sniper” author and former Navy SEAL Chris Kyle to go forward with Kyle’s widow as the defendant.
The Texas House has unanimously passed a resolution honoring slain former Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, saying he “was clearly dedicated to the idea of putting others first.”
Funeral services were held this afternoon for Chad Littlefield. He was the friend gunned down alongside decorated Navy Seal Chris Kyle, while at an Erath County shooting range.
The former top Navy SEAL sniper who authorities say was killed at a Texas shooting range was devoted to maintaining camaraderie and helping his fellow veterans find their way after leaving active duty.
Chris Kyle, the deadliest sniper in U.S. history, stopped by 105.3 The Fan to talk with Richie & Greggo (RAGE) on Thursday.
He is the deadliest American sniper ever, called “the devil” by the enemies he hunted and “the legend” by his Navy SEAL brothers.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Chicago Evens Series With 6-5 Win Over Boston
- Rangers Rally To Beat The A’s, 9-4
- Suspect Fires At Irving Police, Officers Return Fire
- North Texas Man Getting Second Chance At Life
- The Adventures Of Nigel & Whippie: With Montez Bishara
- Will Animals Take Over?
- Idea For A New Rangers Movie
- Ben & Skin: Other Parts Of The Paper