DALLAS (AP) — US Airways says American Airlines is about to spell out its plan for emerging from bankruptcy protection after the two companies merge. US Airways, whose CEO will run the combined company, said […]
Former President George H.W. Bush remains in stable condition in his third week of hospitalization in Houston for treatment of a bronchitis-related cough.
Just weeks ago, American Airlines was working its way through bankruptcy court, on schedule for one of the fastest turnarounds in aviation history
While the fate of negotiations between AMR and pilots for American Airlines remain up in the air, the company has reached a deal with pilots for regional carrier American Eagle.
About 450 mechanics and fleet service workers at American Airlines’ Tulsa maintenance base will be laid off by February, the company and union officials announced Friday.
American Airlines is doubling down on accusations that recent on-time performance issues are pilot related.
He heard a panicked passenger screaming, “Dad, are you alright? Dad!” But when the passenger slumped over, Dr. Noble knew something was seriously wrong.
US Airways’ announcement that it wants to pursue a merger with American Airlines sent American’s three main unions soaring Friday.
CBS 11 News has learned members of American Airlines’ pilots, flight attendant and mechanics unions will announce their support of US Airways’ possible takeover of the struggling Fort Worth-based airline.
Jessica Flemming is about 40 miles inland from Sendai where she was working when the earthquake hit just 80 miles away.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado