It’s hard for Anatolia Garcia to hide the monitor that’s been strapped to her ankle for four weeks. “I feel humiliated. Every time I go to my children’s school, I have to cover it up. I don’t want to embarrass my children.”
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Cliburn Piano Contest Begins In Fort Worth
- Boaters Reminded About Zebra Mussels
- Bush Hosts Bike Ride For Combat Veterans
- Dewhurst Wants Special Session For Failed Bills
- Hurt Feelings Bring Saints & Ryan Together
- Palmer Takes 1st Round Colonial Lead
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Educators
- Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation