DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas District Attorney Craig Watkins will move forward with the domestic violence case against Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant, despite a request from his mother not to press charges. A spokesperson for […]
Dez’s lawyers and the Dallas Co. DA are extremely close to a plea bargain in which the Dallas Cowboys’ receiver will plead guilty to a reduced charge of a Class C misdemeanor for Family Violence.
But this we do know about Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant’s recent legal entanglement:
His boss is “pissed’’ about it.
Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett was at practice Wednesday, and said that he and the team will support Dez Bryant after the wide receiver allegedly attacked his mother.
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant has found himself in the midst of trouble off the field, and subsequent criticism once again.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Overton DQ’d At Colonial For Using Putting Aid
- San Antonio Flooding Kills 1; Dozens Rescued
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Friends Say Goodbye To Fallen Firefighter
- Texas Tech 8, Baylor 2
- Protesters March Against Monsanto In North Texas
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas