Corey Brewer scored 23 points and got a hand on Anthony Morrow’s last-second shot to preserve the 19th straight Nuggets home win, 95-94 over the Mavericks on Thursday night.
As the NBA trade deadline approached on Thursday afternoon, it appeared that the Dallas Mavericks would not be making a move. Then, three minutes before the time was up, Mavericks GM Donnie Nelson called owner Mark Cuban with a proposal involving Dahntay Jones in exchange for Hawks shooting guard Anthony Morrow.
Sometimes in life rules trump desires. As in, you’d really like to talk about a certain subject but, alas, the career-threatening consequences prohibit you from uttering even one syllable.
The trade deadline came and went with very little action from the Mavs. They made one last minute move, sending Dahntay Jones to the Hawks in exchange for Anthony Morrow.
Though it is not the big name that Dallas Mavericks’ fans may be hoping for, the Dallas Mavericks have traded Dahntay Jones to the Atlanta Hawks for Anthony Morrow.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Moore Residents Sort Through Tornado Debris
- Medicine Cabinet Dangers: What Every Parent Needs To Know
- Viral Video: Zach Sobiech’s Last Days
- A Romo Tribute: ‘Cyst You Been Gone’
- Boy Scouts To Decide Policy On Gay Members
- Rare $10 Bill Fetches $4,818 For West Victims
- State House Set For Major Budget Vote
- Chandelier Owned By Stanford Up For Auction