Texans will be armed with a new Internet tool this wildfire season that will help spot their wildfire risk and how to respond to it.
Like any Mom, Karen Carmeli is full of pride when she talks about her son, 9-year-old Yair. “He was a great baby… always happy. He was such a joy, and still is.” Yair is also autistic.
So, you want to head out to the Main St. Fort Worth Arts Festival this weekend, but you’re not sure what to see and do. There’s an app for that.
The mobile game “Angry Birds” has been downloaded 700 million times in about two years. Now, birds and pigs are heading into zero gravity.
Fans will the option of paying $3.99 to see all games on multiple platforms – online, mobile and tablet. The app will be available on Android phones for the first time.
Scott Ryan is one of many North Texans that will be seeking out the sales this holiday season. “Everybody likes to save money right?” he said. Finding the best deals is simple for this tech-savvy shopper, who uses an app on his smartphone to compare prices.
Thanks to technology, you can watch over your own house on your phone, no matter where you might be.
A locally-produced workout app called MapMyRun is making it easier than ever to record your runs and view your progress.
Anxious about your brackets? Watching every game? Check into games, score points, root for your team and talk smack to your buddies with CBS Dallas/Fort Worth’s latest mobile application: Shout Sports!
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Young Red Wings Have Evened Series With Blackhawks
- If Henrik Lundqvist Is Anything But Great, Rangers Won’t Stand Any Chance Vs. Bruins
- Garbage Truck Wreck Injures Two
- Magic Try To Follow Howard Trade With Lottery Luck
- Built To Win Now, Knicks Didn’t Get Close
- Spurs Rout Grizzlies 105-83 In West Finals Opener
- Wizards’ Bradley Beal On Derrick Rose: ‘I Think He’s Scared’
- Heat Prepare To Take On Pacers