The Texas Senate is sending a message to gun makers across the country: C’mon down, the Lone Star State wants you. The Senate gave preliminary approval Tuesday to a bill encouraging Governor Rick Perry’s office to recruit gun manufacturers to Texas.
A firearms company that makes AR-15 style rifles for the iconic brand Colt, will open a plant in Breckenridge in Stephens County. Oregon company Bold Ideas confirmed the development Friday.
Thousands of people are expected to head to the Will Rogers Memorial Center in Fort Worth this weekend for The Original Fort Worth Gun Show.
A little more than week after the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary the debate over control has many people interested in buying new weapons.
Because the President and lawmakers on Capitol Hill are talking about new gun control laws, there is now a run on semi-automatic rifles here in North Texas.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game