Arlington Memorial Hospital
This flu season has been particularly harsh, attacking even those supposedly protected by the flu shot. And to prove that the illness does not discriminate, Arlington Mayor Robert Cluck is battling the illness.
At Green Oaks Nursing Center in Arlington, the rainy weather couldn’t dampen the spirits of the staff or residents: it was moving day!
Arlington police are investigating a murder-suicide outside of a school.
A 7-year-old girl is dead after being hit by a car int he parking lot of an apartment complex.
Latest DFW News
- Demand For More Living Spaces In Dallas Likely To Boost Jobs Sector
- Dallas Director Touts Rewards Of A Career In Human Resources
- Rangers Top Tigers In Texas Slugfest
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo