On Tuesday night, Armen went back to 1999 as Fred Durst and the boys from Limp Bizkit were at the House of Blues in Dallas.
Richie and Greggo have had a long lasting argument on their show that an NBA player would easily beat and NHL player in a fight. A lot of FAN Fans disagree.
The astoundingly creative minds of ‘guns-up’ Armen and ‘Aggie boy’ Troy came up with this beautiful farewell montage to former Cowboys coach Rob Ryan. Enjoy!
Richie, Armen and some of the 105.3 The Fan crew play a cruel joke on Greggo, and record it. Listen to it all go down before the show.
It was an exciting season opener with the Giants, and the Cowboys had a dozen excuses as to why they should have lost this game. I was one who gave them those all week.
With RAGE all over the state of Arizona covering the Rangers at spring training, Elf reached out to the ever dependable Armen to give us an update on the preparations for the debut of Yu!
“Football is back baby” said RAGE’s Armen as he hit the Miller Lite lounge at Cowboys Stadium with the FAN CAM to check in with the Fan fans and see what they thought of the new Dallas Cowboys
Completely out of breath and exhausted after the 7 laps, I was ready to go home and was satisfied with that night’s exercises when Amy uttered, “OK let’s start the workout!”
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Redfining Obesity Leads To Awareness
- UTA Reopens After Reports Of Armed Man
- Man Allegedly Kicks Dog To Death Over Apartment Dispute
- Group Says Airline Merger Would Reduce Competition
- AMA Classifying Obesity As A Disease May Open Up Treatment Options
- CDC: HPV Vaccine Reduced Disease Rates in Teen Girls by 56 Percent
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: June 19
- Dirk Nowitzki Dines With President Obama In Berlin