The body of a soldier from Burleson arrived at DFW Airport on Wednesday morning for a full military service on Friday. Bobby Ray King left Texas for the Korean War in 1948.
The Army’s highest legal branch appointed a new judge to preside over the case of the Fort Hood shooting suspect, indicating the court-martial is on track to move forward after lengthy delays.
The judge who ordered the Fort Hood shooting suspect’s beard to be shaved has been thrown off the case, upending the trial of the Army officer charged with the 2009 rampage.
More than two weeks after a horrific Veterans Day parade crash in Midland left four veterans dead, one of the victims will be laid to rest after passing through North Texas.
A funeral will be held in Amarillo for an Army sergeant who saved his wife from a West Texas train crash, but was killed in the collision.
On the third anniversary of the Fort Hood shooting rampage, victims and family members are suing the government and seeking compensation over the attack.
Three years after the shooting at Fort Hood, victims urged the government to declare it terrorism. “It was an act of terrorism,” said Kimberly Munley, who was shot three times.
An appeals court will hear arguments Thursday about an issue that has postponed the murder trial for the suspect in the worst mass shooting on a U.S. military installation: his beard.
Actress Michelle Monaghan of “Source Code” and “Gone Baby Gone” fame is at Fort Bliss filming a movie about a U.S. Army medic who returns from the war in Afghanistan.
TOLAR (CBSDFW.COM) – A soldier from the small town of Tolar, has been confirmed dead in Afghanistan. Unconfirmed reports say that Riley Stephens, 39, a 1991 Tolar High graduate, was killed in action on Thursday. […]
With the situation getting worse on the ground Obama has ended the surge just in time for the election in November. Taliban and related attacks against NATO powers were approximately 2,700 in August of 2009 when Obama made his contrary-to-campaign promised-move to step up the nation’s military assistance in Afghanistan. Three years later, in August of 2012, there were more attacks – nearly 3,000.
The Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly shooting rampage at Fort Hood was released Wednesday after a four-day hospital stay. Authorities have not said why he was hospitalized.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Fort Worth Residents Seek Answers For Public Shelter During Storms
- As Recovery Continues, Hopes Springs Eternal For Moore Tornado Victims
- Wild Bounce, 4th Line Grit Has Bruins One Win Away From Conference Finals
- Rangers Win Behind Recent Call-Up Wolf
- Man Card Court: Salads On Instagram
- NBA Playoff Schedule
- President Obama To Visit Tornado-Ravaged Moore, Oklahoma
- SPCA Bringing Pets From Oklahoma To DFW