Contemporary art galleries in the Metroplex offer a wide range of art, from western-inspired to vibrant geometrically-lit pieces that truly mesmerize.
Three artists were recently in Dallas for an exhibition of their work. Their talents prove one doesn’t need ‘an eye for detail’ to produce exceptional work.
Summer may be almost over, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to end. There are a number of great arts & culture events to check out.
North Texas is home to a number of stellar museums but the DFW Metroplex also boasts of a number of off-the-radar spaces for art lovers and collectors alike.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Man Convicted Of Drowning Sons Sentenced To Death
- Man Shot Dead In Southlake Town Square Identified
- Nearly All States See Drop In Teen Births, But TX Still Leads Nation
- NHL Playoffs Schedule
- More Texans Inquiring About & Installing Storm Shelters
- Rangers Release Lowe, Add Teahen As Minor-Leaguer
- Sports Verdict: Who’s The NBA’s Biggest Villain? LeBron James Vs. David Stern
- Police Seek Dallas Food Store Robber