Gas Service Restored After Damaged Line Repaired In GarlandTwenty-nine homes were evacuated but people were allowed to return to their homes around 5:15 p.m.
Irving Family Smelled Gas Before House ExplosionThe family said they asked Atmos four times if they should leave their home and said each time they were told not to worry.
Crews Working To Fix Gas Line Cut At Irving Music FactoryCrews are working to fix a natural gas line that was cut at the Irving Music Factory on Las Colinas Boulevard.
Dallas CEOs Express Concerns Over 'Bathroom Bill'As members of the Texas Legislature continue to debate the so-called 'bathroom bill,' a collection of Dallas business leaders have sent a letter to express their concerns about the measure.
Gas Leak Leads To Evacuations In The ColonyIt happened at the intersection of South Colony Boulevard and Branch Hollow Drive.
Higher Than Normal Natural Gas Bills QuestionedAtmos Energy representatives told CBS11 there are a few components contributing to the higher than normal bills lately.
Atmos To Blame For Residents Losing Sleep From 'Loud Bang!'Noise from metal slabs installed by Atmos Energy onto the street below a Deep Ellum complex is keeping people awake and angry.
Neighborhood Frustrated By Atmos' Timing On Moving Gas MetersOak Cliff homeowners are left without heat and hot water after Atmos Energy crews started a project and cut off service days before freezing temperatures.
Southlake Residents Let Back Into Homes After Gas LeakSome residents in Southlake are back in their own beds after a gas leak forced nearly two dozen homes to be evacuated on Monday afternoon. The problem was not fixed until about midnight.
Evacuations In Southlake Neighborhood Due To Gas LeakIt happened in the 2900 block of Sutton Place near the intersection of W. Southlake Boulevard and N. Pearson Lane.
Atmos To Kaufman County Residents: 'We Could've Done A Better Job'Residents around a new valve station have endured the deafening roar of a natural gas release three times last week that also sent a foul odor into neighborhoods and created an evacuation scare.
Gas Leak Stalls Thanksgiving Meals For Plano ResidentsDozens of Plano families sat in tents due to a gas leak wishing they were home for the Thanksgiving holiday.