Mom Complains About Gas Leak; Atmos Ignores HerA Farmers Branch mother said her complaints about a natural gas leak Monday in her backyard days ago fell on deaf ears at Atmos Energy.
Natural Gas Outage Continues For Dozens In Lake Dallas“We’re suffering,” said resident Roberta Richardson. “We’re not able to cook for our children. We’re not able to bathe our children with warm water, and we have no heat in our homes.”
Businesses Evacuated After Gas Line Hit By Work Crew In AddisonAtmos crews turned off the gas and began working on repairs.
Neighborhood Evacuated During Haltom City House FireFire officials are trying to figure out what caused a house fire in Haltom City. The blaze was so intense that firefighters evacuated a neighborhood while they were on the scene, as a precaution.
Daycare Centers Evacuated After Arlington Gas LeakSeveral businesses and two daycare centers in Arlington were evacuated on Wednesday morning after a construction worker struck a gas line. This happened in the 1900 block of East Abram Street.
Mansfield Families Return Home After Gas LeakA gas leak in Mansfield has been repaired, and families who had been evacuated can now return home.
Dozens Evacuated In Mansfield Due To Gas LeakThe city of Mansfield says a construction crew hit a gas line near Matlock Road and Chreiten Point Drive.
Tenants Moving Out Of Oak Cliff Apartments That Remain Without GasTina Contreras said her family couldn’t deal with another night with no hot water and nowhere to cook a hot meal.
Oak Cliff Apartments Still Without GasResidents at an Oak Cliff apartment complex are wanting to know when they will get their gas back.
Gas Outage Means No Cooking Or Hot Water For Apartment ResidentsFamilies living in a North Oak Cliff Apartment community have no gas for heating water or cooking, and it's been that way for days.
Investigators: Third-Party Contractor To Blame For Waxahachie ExplosionCity of Waxahachie public records show two contractors for AT&T had a right-of-way permit to work on Arabian Road.
Families Return Home After Waxahachie BlastFamilies in Waxahachie were allowed back into their homes on Tuesday afternoon, more than one day after a house explosion forced evacuations in the their neighborhood.