CBS 11 Header TXA 21 Header MeTV Header KRLD Header The Fan Header

Atmos

(credit: KTVT)

Early Report Finds NRH House Explosion Caused By Gas Leak

In a preliminary findings into the house explosion, the Texas Railroad Commission cites an Atmos Energy equipment failure as the cause of the house explosion.

CBS 11–01/07/2014

(credit: KTVT/KTXA)

Construction Crew Hits Gas Line Near Dallas Love Field

ATMOS is on the scene of a gas leak near Dallas Love Field.

01/07/2014

Atmos explosion 2

Alleged Violations Against Atmos Energy After Gainesville Explosion

Last January, Rick Trammell watched the Gainesville house he and his family owned for 20 years explode into a ball of flames. Now, the Railroad Commission of Texas sent Atmos Energy, which operated the natural gas line in question, a letter outlining alleged violations.

CBS 11–10/08/2013

(credit: Larry W. Smith/Getty Images)

Crew Rips Out Gas Line, Explosion Rocks House

A construction crew working on a house in Grand Prairie accidentally ripped out the main gas line underneath it; sparking a fire.

06/29/2013

(credit: atmosenergy.com)

Error Debits 10x Correct Amount From Atmos Customers

Some customers who have service with Dallas-based Atmos Energy got a big surprise when their bank accounts were charged the amount due — tenfold!

CBSDFW.COM–05/06/2013

Fire in 10800 block of Mapleridge Drive. (credit: CBSDFW.COM)

I-Team: Automatic Shut-Off Valves Would Make Gas Lines Safer, But Few Exist

After a gas-fueled fire scored a Lake Highlands home, it took more than two hours for Atmos workers to get the gas shut off.

CBS 11–03/06/2013

(credit: KTVT/KTXA)

CBS 11 I-Team: Pipeline Problems Continue Across North Texas

The CBS 11 I-Team has uncovered hundreds of safety violations regarding the hundreds of miles of natural gas pipelines that run through North Texas. Many of those pipelines run directly underneath our homes and businesses.

02/25/2013

(credit: KXII)

Atmos, Gainesville Pointing Fingers Over Gas Explosion

For the first time, Jose Martinez and his family are speaking about the gas explosion that destroyed their Gainesville home at 7:00 a.m. January 24.

02/15/2013

(credit: KTVT/KTXA)

Man Injured In Lewisville Explosion Dies

The man who was inside a home that exploded Friday in Lewisville has died.

01/13/2013

(credit: KTVT/KTXA)

Man Remains In Critical Condition After Home Explosion

The man who was inside a home that exploded in Lewisville remains in critcal conditioin at a Plano hospital.

01/12/2013

gas flame

Dallas Woman Receiving The Gift Of Heat

Dora Gains was gasless and cold. The gas to her Dallas home was shut off in June, when her gas company found leaks on her side of the line.

10/26/2012