At mom’s groups across the country and closer to home here in Texas, the topic of conversation has been the controversial TIME Magazine cover, depicting a 26 year old mother standing up breastfeeding her almost 4 year old son, who is standing on a chair to reach his mother’s breast.
Time Magazine’s forthcoming issue focuses on the doctor who –– literally –– wrote the book on the extreme parenting method known as “attachment parenting.” It also features an eye-catching cover featuring a 26-year-old mother breastfeeding her 3-year-old son as he stands atop a chair.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Outlaw Items Up For Auction By Dallas Company
- 11 North Texans Indicted In Prostitution Case
- VIDEO: The LeBron James Headband Game
- The Good Ol’ Days: When Gas Was 93 Cents Per Gallon
- Road Test: 2013 Toyota Avalon
- Automakers Finding Many Customers Now Appreciate Simplicity
- Sporty New Corolla Aimed At Youthful Buyers
- Another Round of Storms Possible