Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
A Dallas Independent School District nurse has been placed on administrative leave after being accused of stealing a student’s attention-deficit disorder medication and replacing it with pain medication, according to court documents.
A new safety study is helping ease the minds of millions of parents who have children with Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder, or ADHD.
A North Texas family is in a very expensive fight with their insurance company over the medical needs of their children.
Right now, Ricky and Sharon Free are paying $1,400 a month out-of-pocket, but the medicine was fully covered just three months ago.
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,...
- Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer IndyCar Firestone 550 At...
- Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Rangers vs Blue Jays - June... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Residents Urge City To Fix Potholes To Address West Nile Problems
- Alcohol A Factor In Multi-Fatal Crash
- Rangers end 6-game skid with 8-7 win over A’s
- Plano Burglar Hitting Up Homes For Plastic
- Family Blames Dallas VA Hospital For Vet’s Death After Botched Surgery
- CareFlite To Take-Off From Frisco Permanently
- Dallas, Flower Mound Begin Spraying For West Nile Virus
- Thrifty Says Offer Of Free Rental Car Was Mistake