Attorney General Greg Abbott
GRANBURY (AP) – Gov. Rick Perry says the tornado-wrought devastation in a North Texas neighborhood is almost incomprehensible. Perry toured Granbury on Friday, two days after a tornado left six people dead in the city […]
Top Texas Republicans are joining abortion opponents for an Austin rally marking the 40th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade U.S. Supreme Court decision.
Attorney General Greg Abbott’s office announced the deal on Friday with Pfizer Inc. and Endo Pharmaceuticals. Each company will pay $18.1 million and attorney’s fees.
The Texas attorney general’s office has filed 24 lawsuits against the federal government since President Barack Obama took office — litigation that has cost the state $2.58 million and more than 14,113 hours working those cases.
A federal judge has denied the state of Texas a stay of his injunction that blocks enforcement of parts of the state’s new voter registration laws.
The Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) and Attorney General Greg Abbott issued a consumer alert Monday regarding a utility bill payment scam.
The state of Texas wants a federal judge to stay his injunction blocking enforcement of parts of the state’s new voter registration laws.
A federal court has warned Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott to turn over evidence in the Voter ID case or the law will not be in effect by November.
Latest DFW News
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar