It’s time to talk taxes: 1099 forms have gone out and you should be organizing your paperwork and getting ready to pay the taxman.
The odds of an audit can increase substantially depending on your income, types of income, deduction amount and changes you have made since filing your last tax return.
A fledgling Texas cancer trials network announced Tuesday that it had shut down after auditors found more than $300,000 in inappropriate expenses.
Possible wrongdoings by Dallas Independent School District (DISD) leaders are highlighted in the latest version of an internal audit. The report will be up for review at a meeting taking place Thursday.
The executive director of a troubled $3 billion cancer-fighting effort in Texas has submitted his resignation letter amid escalating scrutiny over the management of the nation’s second-biggest pot of cancer research dollars.
A popular sushi restaurant in Dallas and Southlake have been temporarily closed after an audit kept key employees from showing up to work.
The former North Texas elected official who accepted at least $125,000 in alleged bribes has been sentenced to four years in prison.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing