AUGUSTA, Ga. (AP) – Adam Scott barely had time to think about an Australian in a green jacket when a sudden roar from the 18th green and a quick look at the TV reminded him […]
A jacket, won by golfer Art Wall in the 1959 Masters Tournament, is at the center of a lawsuit between Augusta National Golf Club and Dallas-based Heritage Auctions.
For the first time in its 80-year history, Augusta National Golf Club has female members.
Rory McIlroy has maintained his lead at the Masters, shooting a 3-under 69 Friday to take a two-stroke lead to the weekend.
Play started under cool, but ideal conditions on Thursday. Temperatures were in the upper 40s as the tournament opened, but were expected to reach the upper 70s by day’s end.
Latest DFW News
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit