A man was killed after being struck by two cars in Arlington. Henry Makaye, 49, was trying to cross South Cooper shortly after dark on Thursday night, when he was run over by two cars.
North Texas emergency responders are concerned about the number of children hit by cars in recent weeks and they are urging parents and motorists to take precautions.
The Dallas Police Department has launched an investigation into one of its own officers after a fatal auto-pedestrian accident last month.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing