Emily Penn is on a mission. Hat strapped and sunglasses on, she’s ready for a day of training. She is cycling for a cause.
The City of Dallas is hosting a Be The Match Walk+Run on March 2, 2013 to highlight the need for unrelated marrow transplants for blood cancer treatment.
Dressed head to toe in pink, 17 year old Dustin Drake showed up to class Friday, ready for Red Oak High School’s annual ‘Pink Out,’ a day meant to promote cancer awareness.
The embattled Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation has lost more than a few donations after a tumultuous year that included a shakeup of management. But a pledged donation from a website was quickly met with a “thanks, but no thanks,” from the group.
Part of the Texas Christian University (TCU) campus is now covered in blue. TCU has joined forces with Alliance For Children (AFC) to raise awareness about local child abuse.
After repeated trips to the doctor, Joshua police officer Zach Mazey was diagnosed with lymphoma.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
Latest DFW News
- Pet Of The Week: Raven
- Woman Killed While Crossing Arlington Street
- Grand Prairie Man Suspected In Double Murder Arrested In New Mexico
- Moore Residents Sort Through Tornado Debris
- Medicine Cabinet Dangers: What Every Parent Needs To Know
- Viral Video: Zach Sobiech’s Last Days
- A Romo Tribute: ‘Cyst You Been Gone’
- Boy Scouts To Decide Policy On Gay Members