Baby Moses Law
Information in a note left with an infant who was abandoned outside a Dallas hospital has led investigators to the baby boy’s parents.
The Baby Moses law gives parents of unwanted newborns an option, but only 50 infants have been surrendered using it in Texas since 2004.
Latest DFW News
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus