Back to School
According to Texas law, drivers must come to a complete stop when they see a school bus with its red lights flashing. New technology will now make it easier to catch those violating the law in Dallas County.
Summer is almost over and you are excited, but your kids are not. They whine and complain about going back to school. Make the last few weeks count and make their summer memorable with a visit to these cool and breath-taking spots for summer fun. These activities in DFW are great for children of all ages, promising memories the whole family will carry with them all year long.
Help is only a phone call away for parents in the Fort Worth ISD who have questions as school gets ready to start again for the new academic year.
Many companies such as Target, Burlington Coat factory, Foot locker and Walmart are just a few of the merchants that are still actively participating in ‘back to school’ specials.
Remington College in Dallas is providing free back to school haircuts for kids 17-years-old and under.
The crowds gathered bright and early at Fort Worth’s Will Rogers Memorial Center. Thousands of pre-registered families were eager to get their kids ready to go back to school.
Despite the brutal summer heat, thousands of parents and students waited in line outside on Thursday morning for the Dallas Mayor’s annual ‘Back to School’ Fair at Fair Park.
Education and technology are becoming increasingly integrated, and keeping up on all of the new educational applications for kids is important. One of the biggest struggles is not finding an app; it is finding the appropriate app.
The bags are packed and the move-in date is coming up fast. Now all that’s left before moving into the dorms and starting a new life at college is dorm-room shopping. Here are some essential items to put on that shopping list.
Children who come with the ability to interact with computer screens and basic keyboard knowledge find it much easier to learn in today’s classrooms.
The first day of school feels to children the way the first day on a job feels to parents, a bit stressful. The two best ways to prepare your children for a less stressful first day is to change as many unknown factors to known and provide positive support.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Overton DQ’d At Colonial For Using Putting Aid
- San Antonio Flooding Kills 1; Dozens Rescued
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Friends Say Goodbye To Fallen Firefighter
- Texas Tech 8, Baylor 2
- Protesters March Against Monsanto In North Texas
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas