More adults appear to be getting sick with a bacterium that commonly attacks children – strep throat.
Maybe germaphobes are right. New research sponsored by Kimberly Clark – the Las Colinas-based company behind Kleenex tissues – confirms that many everyday objects are teeming with germs.
Dirty equipment at a cantaloupe packing facility was probably to blame for the deadliest outbreak of foodborne illness in 25 years, the FDA said.
There are health concerns in the Keller ISD after an employee at Florence Elementary School was diagnosed with a MRSA infection.
Tuberculosis testing started Tuesday for some 200 students in the Denton Independent School District. A student, who transferred from Ennis High School, tested positive For TB and had to be hospitalized last week.
Tyson Fresh Meats Inc. is recalling about 131,300 pounds of ground beef because a family fell ill after eating meat produced by the company that was contaminated with E. coli.
A Dallas County man, who got sick after eating contaminated cantaloupe and contracting listeria, has died. In all, there have been four people sickened with listeria in Dallas County, but this is the first death.
Residents living in Azle are still boiling their drinking water after a water main break over the weekend. The break, that happened Saturday morning, dropped water pressure significantly.
A boil water notice has been issued in the City of Kemp. City leaders say a broken valve at the water treatment plant is to blame.
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- IndyCar Firestone 550 At... Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Rangers vs Blue Jays - June...
Latest DFW News
- Residents Urge City To Fix Potholes To Address West Nile Problems
- Alcohol A Factor In Multi-Fatal Crash
- Rangers end 6-game skid with 8-7 win over A’s
- Plano Burglar Hitting Up Homes For Plastic
- Family Blames Dallas VA Hospital For Vet’s Death After Botched Surgery
- CareFlite To Take-Off From Frisco Permanently
- Dallas, Flower Mound Begin Spraying For West Nile Virus
- Thrifty Says Offer Of Free Rental Car Was Mistake