Authorities now have a better idea of what the elusive, armed criminal dubbed the Mesh Mask Bandit looks like. The man is believed to have robbed at least 17 North Texas banks, since December 31, 2012.
Thousands of Fort Worth city employees were supposed to be paid Thursday night, but they weren’t. City officials are now scrambling to fix what they are calling an “administrative error.”
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said Wednesday that it will ask banks for information about how overdraft fees affect consumers, how overdraft protection is marketed and what information consumers receive.
Feeling upset by the way your bank is treating you as a customer? You’re not alone. Financial expert Jim Lacamp offers advice on how to cope.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
- Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show
- Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
Latest DFW News
- The Other Team’s Playbook: 5.21.13
- Reacting To Romo’s Cyst Surgery
- OK Tornado Survivor Finds Dog Buried Alive In Rubble
- An Afterthought On The Network Upfronts
- Golf Adopts Rule To Ban Anchored Putting Stroke
- Sex Offender List Closer To Pulling Job Details
- Texas Radioactive Waste Bill Killed For Error
- Failing Schools Could Get Special Districts