A Dallas man linked to the computer hacking group Anonymous is due back in court. Barrett Brown is scheduled for a pretrial hearing Wednesday in federal court in Dallas.
A Dallas man with ties to the hacking group Anonymous has been declared mentally competent to stand trial as he faces three separate federal indictments.
The criminal charges continue to mount against a Texas man who had described himself as a spokesman for the hacker-activist group Anonymous.
A Dallas man is believed to be in federal custody after allegedly threatening an FBI agent on the internet. That person, Barrett Brown is also a sometime spokesman for the “hacktivist” group called “Anonymous.”
A Dallas man linked to the worldwide hacking group Anonymous has been detained by the FBI over accusations that he threatened a federal agent.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members
- Storm Chances Return for North Texas
- Man Convicted Of Drowning Sons Sentenced To Death
- Man Shot Dead In Southlake Town Square Identified