Baylor Medical Center
Hundreds of drivers passed by the accident scene of the overturned Cardinal Coach Lines Tour bus on State Highway 161 near Belt Line Road.
A study by The Leapfrog Group shows that the ‘Hospital Safety Scores’ of facilities across North Texas go all the way from “A” to “F.” Find out how the hospital in your area ranks.
A car crash in Dallas left two people dead and an 8-year-old girl fighting for her life. According to police, a driver ran a red light at the intersection of Military Parkway and Jim Miller Road.
An 18-year-old man has been killed and two women injured after a drive-by shooting in southeast Dallas early this morning.
Michael Young of Grand Prairie never set out to make medical history. The 59-year-old simply made it a point to take care of himself, follow his doctors’ orders and diligently adhere to his medication. In June, Young will become one of a small group of lung transplant patients who have survives 20 years past their surgery.
A program at Baylor Medical Center at Irving is working to educate new parents and prevent kids from being left in hot cars.
A North Texas man said that the news of Michael Douglas’ throat cancer diagnosis hit close to home.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Principals, Teachers
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members