While Alliance still makes money from cargo landings and departures, officials are dealing with the impending loss of two major tenants, American Airlines and Bell Helicopter.
New technology, new business model, new helicopter. After 75 years, a new Bell.
They build world class aircraft. And now, Fort Worth based Bell Helicopter is rebuilding its image with a $1 billion investment in the future. And they’re rebuilding hopes for some desperate neighbors, too.
There were frightening moments for a pilot and passenger when a helicopter makes an emergency landing in Ellis County. The aircraft, owned by Bell Helicopter, hit the ground hard.
Rolling power outages may begin in Texas homes as the state’s electrical grid is again being pushed to the brink by triple-degree heat.
The City of Dallas has two other choppers, and that’s enough for the city’s needs. Mayor Dwaine Caraway says the chopper never should have been bought in the first place.
Police have recovered a helicopter that was reported stolen when the seller lost contact with the driver hauling it to a buyer in Pennsylvania.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Video Of Man’s Home Torn Apart By Tornado Goes Viral
- CBS 11 I-Team Puts Mosquito Repelling Products To The Test
- School Supplies and Toys Donated To Tornado Victims
- One Man Dead After Shooting At Southlake Town Square
- ATF Accused Of Blocking Investigation Of West Explosion
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: May 22