More entertainers will be making music in support of a Central Texas town decimated in the deadly fertilizer plant explosion. Officials with the Texas Thunder Festival announced that next month’s performances will benefit emergency responders and schools in West.
Willie Nelson said Thursday that he will turn an upcoming Texas concert into a benefit for victims of the explosion at a fertilizer plant not far from where he grew up.
People around the world are buying t-shirts benefiting the families of the firefighters killed and injured earlier this month in a fire in Bryan. T-shirts went on sale last Friday and the proceeds have a very specific purpose.
EDM superstar Deadmau5 is set to headline a special post-GRAMMYS benefit concert on February 10 at the House of Blues on Sunset in West Hollywood to support Children’s Orthopedic Center at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. […]
Latest DFW News
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air