You can almost smell the fried food in the air. That’s right, it’s time for the State Fair of Texas. And the elder statesman of the fair stood up and took his rightful place on Big Tex Circle.
The State Fair of Texas starts on Friday and its 52-foot tall icon is celebrating his 60th birthday.
Got any leftover coupons from the State Fair? You might just wanna hang on to them.
When you hear the words State Fair of Texas, what are the first things that come to mind? Is it Big Tex, the fried foods or the Ferris wheel? No matter because many proud Texans spend all year waiting and planning for fair season and the time has once again arrived.
When the State Fair of Texas opens its three-week run Friday in Dallas, the signature 52-foot cowboy Big Tex will be sporting some new duds.
It’s almost time for the State Fair of Texas and Tuesday Big Tex got some new clothes. The pants for Big Tex weigh 80 pounds alone, and if you combine that with his new shirt he’ll wear about 200 pounds of clothes.
10. After a Sunday of very unscientific research in the splendid sunshine at the fair, I have come to this conclusion: People are fat. 9. After ingesting — yes, in this order — a Fletcher’s […]
Fair Park is a blur of last-minute preparations as the State Fair of Texas is ready to open its gates this morning at 10 a.m.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Oklahoma Twister Leaves Stories Of Heartbreak & Hope
- Amber Alert Issued For 9-Month-Old Girl
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant: ‘I Found Myself’
- Knicks Unsure About Stoudemire’s Role
- Texas Baptist Men To Offer Cooked Meals, Comfort To Okla. Storm Victims
- Randolph, Grizzlies On The Rebound Again