For only a few precious moments following birth, there is a once in a lifetime chance to save something that is typically thrown away.
Parents may not know that they have an alternative to costly private cord blood banks.
Even before a baby is born, parents face a major decision: whether or not to save their child’s umbilical cord blood.
Latest DFW News
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington