Bishop Arts District
A new way to get around town is officially breaking ground on Friday. DART’s new multi-million dollar streetcar line will link Union Station in downtown Dallas with the Oak Cliff area.
Demolition has begun on a 1920′s era apartment building in the Bishop Arts District of Dallas that Lee Harvey Oswald used to call home.
When perusing the most bizarre statues or public art works in DFW, keep in mind that bizarre is not necessarily negative, but simply just something out of the ordinary.
The popularity of Bishop Arts made it nearly impossible for neighbors along Neely Street to park. So last week, “resident parking only” signs went up.
Looking for a stay-cation this summer, but can’t get past the tourist traps of the Metroplex? Head to the Bishop Arts District in southeast Dallas.
The unique and distinctive neighborhoods of North Texas make for some excellent pub-crawl locations. Dallas’ Bishop Arts District, with its off-the-beaten path atmosphere and extraordinary bars and restaurants, is ideal for a special night out. Take the path below to sample the best this eclectic neighborhood has to offer.
Looking for an escape from the hustle and bustle of downtown Dallas city life? The Bishop Arts District provides that relief.
Latest DFW News
- Report: Knicks’ Anthony To Have Shoulder Re-Examined; Prigioni’s Wife Wants Out?
- Texas Top 10 Sex Offender Arrested In Dallas
- The Fan On The Streets 5/20-5/27
- Super Bowl 50 Site To Be Decided Tuesday
- Jimmie Johnson Races To Record 4th All-Star Win
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight
- Yahoo Takes Big Leap With $1.1B Deal For Tumblr