Hingson was able to function normally when the world was far from normal in New York on September 11, 2001.
A blind Weatherford woman now has two very important new friends. One is an Assistant Fire Marshal, the other is a dispatcher new to her job.
Fort Worth’s Camp Carter YMCA is expanding its vision: to bring summer fun and technology to a special group of blind and visually impaired students. Twelve middle, high school and vocational students from across North Texas are joining sighted students for a week long technology camp.
Notice some changes along Capitol Avenue in Dallas? Lighthouse For The Blind and Dallas Area Rapid Transit certainly hope so.
“It’s boots and chaps, it’s cowboy hats. It’s spurs and latigo” that’s how Garth Brooks describes the rodeo, but when you go to the rodeo what do you see? There are lots of sights to take in, everything […]
Scientists are reporting hints that embryonic stem cells can ease blindness in some people.
The new year brought a surprise for a 9-year-old Lewisville boy. Zach Thibodeaux got a new buddy, but he may not see his pal for much longer.
Three artists were recently in Dallas for an exhibition of their work. Their talents prove one doesn’t need ‘an eye for detail’ to produce exceptional work.
Latest DFW News
- KRLD Community Hero: Feeding The Hungry
- Report: Knicks’ Anthony To Have Shoulder Re-Examined; Prigioni’s Wife Wants Out?
- Texas Top 10 Sex Offender Arrested In Dallas
- The Fan On The Streets 5/20-5/27
- Super Bowl 50 Site To Be Decided Tuesday
- Jimmie Johnson Races To Record 4th All-Star Win
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight