The Texas Rangers are teaming up with Carter BloodCare to host a blood drive in advance of Sunday’s AL West game against the Seattle Mariners in Arlington.
The Red Cross sent blood to northeast hospitals as the winds from Hurricane Sandy started to die down. Now they need to restock the nation’s emergency supply of life giving blood in a time of year when it’s always difficult to keep supplies up.
Red Cross says super storm Sandy forced the cancellation of 300 blood drives along the East Coast.
When you envision pizza and pints you probably have a certain thought in mind. But there’s a North Texas pizza and pints promotion that’s wants your blood!
Red Cross officials say the month of June has yielded 50,000 fewer donations than expected. Now the organization is calling for all eligible donors to donate blood as soon as possible.
In December, CBS 11 reported about 7-year-old Zach Guillot, a Dallas first-grader who is undergoing chemotherapy for a rare form of leukemia. Each year the Yavneh Academy, an Orthodox Jewish high school in North Dallas, teams with Carter Bloodcare to host a blood drive. This year, the drive will be in Zach’s honor.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Hoops Controversy In University Park
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2
- Aryan Brotherhood Founder Says Gang Never Targeted Law Enforcement
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Police Bust North Dallas Prostitution Ring
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision
- Texas Senate Debating Abortion Restrictions Bill