Billy Gillispie said doctors have ordered him to avoid any stress for 30 days in an effort to bring the Texas Tech basketball coach’s blood pressure down.
Usually being obese means a higher chance of developing health problems. But, a new study shows that it is possible to be fat and fit – and also to be at no greater risk for some chronic diseases.
Here’s one more excuse to chomp down on that dark chocolate bar. It may help you lower your blood pressure.
Studies show that relaxed breathing can actually help dozens of medical conditions — from stress to asthma — if you know how to do it correctly.
If you take the advice of a new study, it might be a good idea to get your blood pressure checked in both arms.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing