HGH is a banned performance-enhancing drug that is hard to detect and has been linked to health problems such as diabetes, cardiac dysfunction and arthritis.
Here’s another reason to know your blood type — it might be a clue to your risk of heart disease. People who have blood types A, B, or AB have a slightly higher risk of heart disease compared to those with type O.
A blood test that measures how quickly a person is aging could let some sick people know if they are dying faster than others.
A simple blood test may replace the invasive amniocentesis as the standard for testing a fetus for Down’s syndrome.
A blood test so sensitive that it can spot a single cancer cell lurking among a billion healthy ones is moving one step closer to being available at your doctor’s office.
It may have been due to a false alarm, but a bunch of American Airlines passengers had to cool their heels for hours while a new pilot was found to fly the plane out of […]
Latest DFW News
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In DFW
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson