The Texas Department of Public Safety has reassigned about 15 crime lab workers to blood testing to help trim a backlog in drunken driving cases.
Tarrant County announced on Tuesday a $300,430 grant that will allow the county to expand its “No Refusal” program from two holidays to seven, including Thanksgiving.
Newborns in Texas will soon be screened for another potentially fatal disease. The condition is called Severe Combined Immunodeficiency or SCID.
It’s the time of year when police have to deal with more tipsy drivers so, law enforcement agencies across North Texas are stepping up drunk driving enforcement, beginning this week.
More than 2 million new U.S. patients will be eligible to receive a next-generation blood thinner drug called Xarelto, after the Food and Drug Administration approved the medication to treat a common heart problem that can lead to stroke.
No major medical group recommends routine PSA blood tests to check men for prostate cancer, and now a government panel is saying they do more harm than good.
Frisco residents gave state health officials an earful during a town hall meeting, where the results of more than 600 blood tests were released.
Latest DFW News
- Jimmie Johnson Races To Record 4th All-Star Win
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight
- Yahoo Takes Big Leap With $1.1B Deal For Tumblr
- Author Shares Tips For Stressed Parents
- Johnson Scores Twice As Sounders Beat FC Dallas
- Teen Killed By Alleged Drunk Driver In Grand Prairie
- Miguel Kicks Spectators At Billboard Awards